Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Am Me

Giving in to the necessary. Giving in to what I must do. Walking away and letting go. Sometimes I don't know what more I can say or do. I know that this is all I have to give. I've been left empty and there is no more left to me. I gave and gave all if not more. I held nothing back. I am who I am and there is no part of me I am ashamed of. I hope you understand that I love and can't understand with holding love. I was made to care, I was made to appreciate, I was made to be me. I was made as He intended and that is what you get. I see you aren't taking it. I see you've decided not to purchase. I will stay on the shelf and wonder why I am not good enough. I will wonder why I don't live up. But I am me. I am who I am and I don't care to change. I don't care to be different. Appreciate the good and learn to help me change the bad; that's all I wanted. Yet, you wanted no part of it. So here I am. Still the empty bottle on the shelf, for I've given it all out. So what is left? What is left, is me.
I am just me.

No comments: