Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Future Looms Brightly

I sit here amazed at where I am...enthralled with who I've become. I walked out of my life at 17 to become an adult. I wake up years later and realize, I accomplished what I wanted without even knowing it. It seems like such a treacherous task while achieving it, yet it is so invigorating, so full-filling. The letting go of adolescence and grasping for maturity. As much as we face the responsibility of what comes with adulthood we face ourselves. We stare the real person we are directly in the face. We must accost the future boldly, the joys a life! Today I sit here excited and embracing all that looms in the untold. Yes, I do not have a clue where my life will lead over the next few years, but I sit here knowing that the future is brilliant. The brilliance of it shines on my face. Afraid and petrified of the mistakes I will make, all the wrong choices. But with knowing this I know each blunder will have a sufficient choice to counteract it. Each moment of life is so intriguing. Life is captivating. I have had moments of pain and frustration of late, but those moments fabricate the fibers of who I am. Dullness isn't something in the fine print of life. Dullness does not exist. Daily we wake up to new, each sun rise is different than the last. Let us embrace the variances in others, each day, in each year, in life. Let us rise anew and look at the sun as it comes up tomorrow as an allowance for starting over. If your life has been hard; use tomorrow as a commencement of who you are, on where you are headed. The next few months are bringing new frontiers to who I am and where I am. They will shape the very future that lies in my path. What I do with them and where I take them to is all up to me. I am choosing to embrace the goals and hopes I have with bliss and enthusiasm. Tonight I am happy to have difficulties and pain, they are shaping who I am. And I have realized I have become someone reputable, someone I enjoy being.

No comments: