Thursday, February 14, 2008

The More I Seek You

The more I seek You,
the more I find You...
The more I find You,
the more I love You.

I wanna sit at Your feet,
drink from the cup in Your hand,
Lean back against You and breathe,
feel Your heartbeat...
This love is so deep...
It's more than I can stand...
I melt in Your peace...
It's overwhelming.

This is what my heart screams and begs for. I just want Him to be there...I just want to feel that He is a part of me, a part of my every day life. Yet, so often I run in the other direction. Fear, my lack of abilities and my flesh run. They take over where my spirit should be in charge. They take over and make me feel in capable. Yet, each day I will strive to be better.

"My flesh is slave
My soul is servant
My spirit is King
We are spirit beings with souls that live in a body. Which is controlling your life?"
~Phillip Baker

No comments: