Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Toast to You!

So I have some of the greatest friends...I've come to realize this of late. They are always there for me when I need it. Always got my back when I least expect it. And most importantly, we've been through a lot. So, if you're a friend of mine here's a toast (I found a quite cheesy and amusing) to you!


Here's to my friends.

Here's to my compadres. They call just to say, "hey"! And tell me, "he was a jerk anyway." They love me everyday.

Here's to my pals. The greatest guys and gals. We have fun out on the town or just chillin at the mall.

Here's to my buddies. They are so funny! They keep my days bright and sunny.

Here's to my friends. The best people you could ever find. They help me anytime I'm in a bind.

Here's to my friends...they've are the best they ever could have been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.