Monday, June 25, 2007

sigh...what can I say?

So I've been pretty stressed lately about somethings in the forefront of my mind, time and well... life...it all starts to add up and make everything else become stressful too, right? So the last few days things have just been fallin into place. Sometimes you beg, plead and want things to go just so...but usually it's not on our time, it's on a better time. Sometimes you must sit and be silent for a bit, waiting for his time, not out time. Heard a phenom quote today..."Maybe when someone asks for strength they'll get an opportunity to be strong instead of strength. Maybe when someone asks for boldness they'll be put into a situation where they can be bold..."

So I have my opportunity to trust and look for peace and well...I'm pretty stoked about it.
Seems like the big one up there has been screamin at me all day! This is a bit of what I've heard so far (besides the quote above).
John 14
27"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Phil 4
6"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."


So I'm looking for opportunities be strong, bold, to love, trust and have peace. What are you going to do?

No comments: