Tuesday, April 3, 2007

so I think God made me female on accident

lol...yes I do believe the title I gave this is what I'm thinkin.

I think I'm female on accident. I think God messed up and forgot I was to be a man...no creepy ideas in your heads people - my reasoning...I love sports! Sit me down to watch football, basketball...extreme sports, I'm STOKED! But I adore sports, I love to watch them. I love to play them. I love the excitement of them. And most of all I'm SUPER competitive. This week is brilliant! I watched the NCAA men's bball championship game last night - me and a bunch of guys!?! Tomorrow I'm headed to the Twins game, me and a buncha guys!? Yes and I adore it. I'm alllll for the game.

I can watch football, basketball, soccer, snowboarding, supercross and just about any extreme sport on TV. I absolutely adore going to the games! Baseball. Baseball is the one sport I tend to loathe on TV. Yeah, I'll watch it, but I'm for sure a better Twins fan in my seat at the dome.

So here I live my life as a woman truly devoted to sports. Tomorrow I'll be cheerin from the stands!! :)

cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...so I aint gonna lie...just wowzers...lol...too funny...so is march madness over?! yeah don't really watch them sports too much appearently...except football! both american and european! bring on the football seasons! but I'm still raising the eyebrow to the title...lol..