Wednesday, November 29, 2006

To Love The Life I Live

Lately I've questioned what people think and feel about me, what they truly think. I want people to love me for the God I love. When it comes down to it, I don't care how people think about me. I don't care what car I drive, I don't care about the clothes I wear, I don't care about the music I listen to, I don't care what words I use.

I care about God. I care about His plan for my life, I care about how much He loves me. What did He think of my day? How did He feel about the people I spent time with? Sure, I love nice clothes, hott cars, amazing music and quite definitely grand words. But I would throw all that away if keeping it meant giving up God.

Blogging, yes it is for you Mandy. I want God to open my eyes to see new things, to appreciate new things and better yet, old things. Things that have been around me I don't truly appreciate and cherish. For me to see my world in a different light.

I want to love the life I live. I want to live the life I live with great intentions. I want to follow after God. I want to wake up daily excited for what God has in store. I want God to unveil the things I have hid from my own eyes. Life is so grand, each day is new. Each day is a re-do to start over and fix what we've let go askew. Let's start today with a smile and know the direction it takes is a gift.

"So I let my words be few. Jesus I am so in love with you."

No comments: