Friday, April 24, 2009

Your Eyes

What am I in your eyes? Just another girl? Just someone you can walk on and not care; someone who you like to pretend matters to everyone on the outside?

I want to be just me, in your eyes. I want to be special and have a reason to be me. I want your eyes to shine when they see me. I want your view to be special, pronounced, important. But none of that is seen when I look in your eyes.

What are you seeing through your eyees? What are your intents? All my mistakes, all my misgivings, all my faults; are all I see when I look in your eyes.

This emptiness fills me, until I can't understand why? Why can't you see me through a good light, why you can't seem to understand that you hold my heart, my life?

Deep down inside, I know I should really stop looking in your eyes; and focus on His eyes…

No comments: