Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Storm That Didn't Cease

Its raining again today. I don't know where to turn. I feel myself becoming soaked in rain water again. All too soon my tears are mixed in. I'm not sure where to turn, or even what to say this time. Its seems as if the storm never ended, but merely just has been on pause.

Its flooding again today. The water has been dancing about my feet a for while now. My ankles are covered in the flood. I can't see the floor or know where to step next. I feel like I'm walking in the dark, afraid I'll fall off the edge and not know where I've stepped.

Its dark again today. The sun has hid its light from the pain I feel. Its cold and brash outside. The storm beating all about me. The clouds came in with the cold rain and flood. Darkness crept into my world with out any notice given.

Its in the calm of the storm, I need to hear your words whisper. I need to hear from you Lord.

No comments: