Wednesday, February 28, 2007

letting the words go

The things I said I had to. You had to hear them. The words needed to be put out there. Maybe I need to hear myself say them more than anything else. But they were given out of need, a necessity of essense. Almost as if I could no longer survive unless they were said. Time had passed, too much time, since the words should have been spoken. I had waited too long to let go of all I needed to. I felt myself tearing away. It was as if you had stolen apart of me and slowly pieces were following.

The words have been placed in the expanse between us. The miles that have seemed to have formed. You should be able to apprehand my heart and know the harshness of your reality. Now I am better. I have moved on. Life seems acclimatized. Yet, I fear for you and the path you take. Life hands hard choices and I chose the hardest. To speak the words of exactitude. To allow the truth to shine. To hold you accountable for what transpired. Life can be brilliant again. I walk past my broken heart. And allow you the truth to be let go.

No comments: