Monday, August 28, 2006

I Let You Go...

Tears fill my eyes as I walk away from you. As I turn to leave I know my heart is breaking. Why must the best decision to make always be the hardest? Why does my heart have to hurt so much?

I know that I love you but that means I must let you go. Oh, how my heart yearns to be with you. Our moments together so few and random. Our time together such diamonds that sparkle through time. They sparkled with our love, our laughter, our hearts bonding.

Your touch was tender and caring. You eyes shone with love. Your caress was soft and in control. You guided me along our path. Your lips kissed mine with passion and desire.

As I leave I know you can't understand why I have to go. I know time will spill the tale. Anguish fills my head with questions, my heart feels ripped in two. Your freedom is necessary, your wings must be spread. I can't hold you back from what you must do.

I love you and that is why I must go.

No comments: